Last Updated: December 4, 2013 @ 9:03 pm
Santa’s Schedule 2013
- Fri, December 6 — 500pm to 800pm
- Sat, December 7 — 1200pm to 300pm
- Sun, December 8 — 600pm to 800pm
- Fri, December 13 — 500pm to 800pm
- Sat, December 14 — 1200pm to 300pm
- Sun, December 15 — 300pm to 600pm
- Fri, December 20 — 500pm to 800pm
- Sat, December 21 — 1200pm to 300pm
- Sun, December 22 — 300pm to 600pm
- Boonville Farmers Market: Through December 18, 2013
Click to Learn More
- Christmas Advertising Promotion: Nov-Dec 2013
*Advertising Promotions are open to all businesses to advertise in both the Boonville Herald and on our local radio stations WBRV, The Moose and The Blizzard at a great price!
Other Area Events
- Christmas on the Canal: Saturday, Dec 7 from 1000am to 300pm —
The Boonville Black River Canal Museum will hold their ninth annual “Christmas on the Canal” at the Boonville Black River Canal Museum on Saturday, December 7, 2013 from 10:00am to 3:00pm. There are a few spots available for any interested crafters. For information please call 392-4639 or 942-5444.
- VFW Kids Christmas Party: Sat, Dec-14 from Noon-200pm — At the Boonville VFW, 108 Park Ave, Boonville. Come play some games and have a snack with Santa and his helpers. Newborn to 12 year olds are invited to attend the Kids Christmas Party. Santa will hand out a small gift to all the good little boys and girls. An adult must attend with child. Your host is the The Ladies VFW Auxiliary. Anyone interested in volunteering to help with the party please call Cherie at 315-942-2966.
Dodge Pratt Northam Art & Community Center Events
Call 315-942-5133 for details or visit DPN Web Site
- TBA: Classes for Basket Weaving, Loom Weaving, NOAA SkyWarn Training — TBA
- Piano and Accordion Lessons — Tuesdays and Thursdays offered by Gail Haile, open to children and adults. Beginners or for those who want to brush up their skills. Contact DPN for available time slots.
- Voice Lessons — Michael Scott Ferris is offering voice lessons for children and adults. Contact DPN for available time slots.
- Guitar Lessons — Thursdays starting in October. Lessons for children are also available. Contact DPN for more information.
- Computer Classes — Offered on Wednesday and Thursday from 1:00pm to 2:00pm. Adult beginner classes, Facebook or to learn how to use Ancestry.com for genealogy research. Contact DPN to sign up as class size is limited or to request private classes.
- FREE WiFi Internet Access and Computer Usage — If you do not have a computer, members can use our computers from 11:00am to 3:00pm Wed-Fri.
The monthly “Kids Crafts Day” will be announced in the Boonville Herald and posted on our Web site.
Proud of our past
Building for our future
“A Season For Everyone”
If it sounds like Boonville combines the best parts of Central New York then we definitely agree!
Our community is a natural center for lovers of outdoor life, rich history or just quiet relaxation.
There’s no hectic resort atmosphere but we do have small town hospitality, friendly people and an engaging blend of the classic and the modern. Whether it’s shopping, hiking, winter sports or waking up in one of our charming bed and breakfasts, you’ll feel what we treasure about our area almost immediately.
You can reach out and touch the history of New York and the United States, travel hundreds of miles by snowmobile, or even show your children real reindeer for Christmas.
Our visitors find themselves returning to Boonville year after year. We’d love for you to join us for a day, or for a lifetime. Come to Boonville and let us help you create your own memories!
Pictures of Boonville Gazebo and Winter Scene are courtesy O’Connor Printing, Inc. and available on postcards available at: O’Connor Printing, Big M, Great American, Persnickety’s, Allen’s Jewelry, Erwin Library