Last Updated: July 30, 2016 @ 5:24 pm
Boonville Search and Rescue Squad has 30×30 tents available for your reunion, wedding or graduation parties. The Rescue Squad members will come setup and tear down the tents. Contact Michelle at 315-527-5033 for information.
filming in New York this summer!
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION
- May 31-July 31 — Adirondack Trail Blazers — More Information
- July 26-31 — Boonville Oneida County Fair (Look for our booth in the Kiwanis Building)
- August 19-21 — Woodsmen’s Field Days (Look for our booth under the grandstands)
- October 1 — Fall Arts Festival — Vendors, Scarecrow Coloring Contest, petting zoo and much more!
- November-December — Christmas Advertising Promotion
- November 26 to December 22 — Santa and his Live Reindeer in the Village Park
- Read Our Member Letter
*Advertising Promotions are open to all businesses to advertise in both the Boonville Herald and on our local radio stations WBRV, The Moose and The Blizzard at a great price!
Other Area Events
Great Lot Sportsman’s Club to Host Guided Mountain Biking Trips– Meet at the Great Lot Sportsman’s Club at 4277 Osceola Road at 9:45am. Riders can follow the guide or take a map and explore the many miles of dirt trails on their own. Afterwards riders will be treated to lunch and refreshments. The ride is FREE and open to all age groups! All riders must wear a helmet. For more information or to sign up contact Guy @ (315) 378-7592. 2016 MOUNTAIN BIKING DATES:
Jun 18: Guided Mountain Biking Trip @ 10:00am~
Jul 23: Guided Mountain Biking Trip @ 10:00am~
Aug 13: Guided Mountain Biking Trip @ 10:00am~
- Peak To Brew Relay Sponsorship Information: Sponsorship Flyer — Sponsorship Package
- Health and Wellness Weekend at The Edge Hotel — Our 9th annual Health and wellness weekend is scheduled for November 4-6th. As always we will be having various vendors,speakers, Blood mobile and so much more. Our number is 315-348-4211 to call with any questions.
Dodge Pratt Northam Art & Community Center Events
Call 315-942-5133 for details or visit DPN Web Site
- TBA: Classes for Basket Weaving, Loom Weaving, NOAA SkyWarn Training
- Piano and Accordion Lessons — Tuesdays and Thursdays offered by Gail Haile, open to children and adults. Beginners or for those who want to brush up their skills. Contact DPN for available time slots.
- Voice Lessons — Michael Scott Ferris is offering voice lessons for children and adults. Contact DPN for available time slots.
- Guitar Lessons — Thursdays starting in October. Lessons for children are also available. Contact DPN for more information.
- Computer Classes — Offered on Wednesday and Thursday from 1:00pm to 2:00pm. Adult beginner classes, Facebook or to learn how to use Ancestry.com for genealogy research. Contact DPN to sign up as class size is limited or to request private classes.
- FREE WiFi Internet Access and Computer Usage — Members can use our computers from 11:00am to 3:00pm Wed-Fri.
The monthly “Kids Crafts Day” will be announced in the Boonville Herald and posted on our Web site.
Proud of our past
Building for our future
“A Season For Everyone”
If it sounds like Boonville combines the best parts of Central New York then we definitely agree!
Our community is a natural center for lovers of outdoor life, rich history or just quiet relaxation.
There’s no hectic resort atmosphere but we do have small town hospitality, friendly people and an engaging blend of the classic and the modern. Whether it’s shopping, hiking, winter sports or waking up in one of our charming bed and breakfasts, you’ll feel what we treasure about our area almost immediately.
You can reach out and touch the history of New York and the United States, travel hundreds of miles by snowmobile, or even show your children real reindeer for Christmas.
Our visitors find themselves returning to Boonville year after year. We’d love for you to join us for a day, or for a lifetime. Come to Boonville and let us help you create your own memories!
Pictures of Boonville Gazebo and Winter Scene are courtesy O’Connor Printing, Inc. and available on postcards available at: O’Connor Printing, Great American, Allen’s Jewelry, Erwin Library